Tuesday, March 30, 2010

wish list


If you want something bad enough the whole universe conspires with you to achieve it. I'm probably not quoting right but it read something like that from Paulo Coelho. I've always always wanted to see Italy but have always put it off not sure why. Recently was reading eat pray love by Elizabeth Gilbert and I just had to go but the whole leave application, visa appointments, friends to go with seemed more of a deterrent. Next morning at work I have a mail in my inbox telling me that I need to be in Germany on work in May.. what's better its between the long may day weekend. Work sorts the visa so no hassels and my friends in france think it would be great to go as well..woohoo. Thank you universe rather maker of the universe..its awesome when we think the same way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment