Sunday, August 30, 2009

white dress


My mom is the best!! Usually around my birthday my folks get all flustered..neither of them know what to get me. Dad being dad found an easy soultion..cash! So every birthday he gives me money and says.. buy what you like. Mom on the other hand believes in the whole wrapped presents being opened and the excitement of birthdays. I 've been going on about this white dress I saw at forever new.. and I knew i should have bought it then..but didn't and have been cribbing ever since. Mom actually went there and told the sales woman all about the dress and since I'd described it all dreamily neither of them could find it.
She eventually called me and let go of the suprise.. sad thing though they no longer had my size :(.. but still I think that was a really sweet gesture..awww..thanks mom!

1 comment: