Monday, August 17, 2009

Funny ways

Was recently thinking about this thing we all have an eternal need to obsess about- Love... yup, when you're a little down in the dumps, that's pretty much all you see around you..smug happy couples- don't you want to slap them!! humpphhh.
It took me back to one valentine's day where.. of course I was pretending to be above all the gift giving love sap and had convinced 'guns' of the same too... but actually was pretty mad that he hadn't bothered to wish me or worse go through the whole charade that I had pretended not to care about. Anyway lunch time, guns rings the bell and is standing there with a flower pot.. he then says, yup everyone else's flowers will wilt in a day..but your plant will last forever... call it ham if you want to, but thats the SAP!! the real mc coy.
So yeah... this was just to remind myself.. that in the end its not the bunch of flowers but the things that last 'with roots' :)

No comments:

Post a Comment